- Ronnie BIggs.
- William Abagnale. (He practiced as a DOCTOR for a year in Georgia without having a licence and blagged his way into a bar examination is Louisiana and then legitimately passed it and practiced as a lawyer for nine months. Pretty cool.)
- Queen Victoria. (She was a pretty intense, moody teenager. Drew spooky self portraits and kept really emo diaries, I just find it wierd that she was the Queen of England at the same time.)
- Busta Rhymes. (Went to school in Morecambe).
- Rodney Ansell. (They based Crocodile Dundee on him. He went mad on speed and died in a police shoot out).
- Hiroo Onoda. (Actually I’ve been obsessed with him for years, its ongoing. He was a Japanese World War Two officer posted in the Phillipines when WW2 ended. He refused to surrender because he hadn’t had the order directly from his commanding officer. He held out til 1974 when they flew Major Yoshimi Taniguchi out to give him the direct order. Major Yoshimi Taniguchi had been retired for years and was running a bookshop).
- Jeremy Bamber.